I have not actually restricted my practically dead blog to invited readers only. Rather, a friend of mine recently began a blog, which is really good. I decided to post a comment on her blog and realized after I did so that she and her other readers (some of whom are also my friends) would be able to just click on it and find my blog, too. I have not told many "real life" friends about this blog, and wasn't ready to have my worlds collide in that fashion.
So, I temporarily restricted this blog while I figured out how to delete my comment and confirmed no link-skipping was possible. That now feels like a lot of trouble for a blog that's practically dead anyway, but there you are.
When is spring coming?
09 March 2010
Oops
Posted by Lisa at 8:11 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Soon, very soon.
Dang - I can't think of a snappy comment! I guess I need to get back to work, then.
Word verification: OuterG
Post a Comment