28 December 2011

Sometimes Life Seems to Throw Only Lemons

I've been feeling sorry for myself for the last few months. Sure, I'm in love, with someone who is fun and engaging and smart and curious and sexy--everything a girl like me could want, and so much more than I thought I had a right to hope for. On the less than bright side, I am in love with a person I believe to have a very serious personal issue, one that I won't delineate here. The big question is how much I can/should handle in the name of love. I don't know the answer to this yet, but tomorrow, I'm talking to some people experienced with this issue to learn more and begin to find my answer.

Positive thoughts are always welcome.

Oh, and happy f'ing new year. Bah, humbug.

2 comments:

Jenn said...

I have nothing but positive thoughts for you. You are wise to go talk to people who can really help you work out whether you are facing a deal breaker or not. Whatever you decide, remember that I will have your back.

I never properly thanked your for being there for me during a really rough time. So thanks for that. And Happy f'ing new year back at you.

Lisa said...

Jenn, thanks for the thoughts and the support--your friendship means so much. It's funny--I did not realize I was there for you--I thought you were there for me. I guess that's the sign of a good friendship. :) Glad things are going better for you now, Jenn.