24 May 2005

Next steps: sharing the news!

So I have started sharing my new life plan with some close friends. They are all excited for me and have reinforced the notion of, "Why didn't I think of this sooner?" In a good way, of course! Trouble is, I'm now feeling like a variation on Billy Crystal's character in "When Harry Met Sally," in which he said, "I came here tonight because when you realize you want to spend the rest of your life with somebody, you want the rest of your life to start as soon as possible." Now that I know what I want to do with the rest of my life, or at least the next phase of my life, I want it to start right away. I was thinking this was a 1 1/2 to 2 year plan, but now it's looking like a 1 year plan, at the lengthiest. Whew--I can't wait!!

2 comments:

Lori said...

I need more details! :) This is like watching "30 Something" or "Days of Our Lives" like we did 15 years ago, but missing half the episodes!

Lori

Lisa said...

How funny! I'm trying to be cryptic but will be glad to share with you by email!