Thanks so much for the sweet birthday wishes! Here is a covered bridge picture to tide you over until I post more:
It is the Cornish-Windsor Bridge, which connects Vermont and New Hampshire over the Connecticut River.
P.S. Color me annoyed: I tried to find out where the Democratic Presidential candidates would be for Labor Day weekend, thinking they might be in New Hampshire campaigning. I wanted to hear them speak in person, and for obvious reasons, they rarely bother to come to Texas. I could find nothing on their web sites about them being here, other than that Barack Obama's people would have a table at the Hopkinton Fair. I attended the fair on Saturday and searched exhaustively, but found no table. Imagine my disappointment when I learned that Hillary (and Bill) were at Hopkinton the day after I was there and that Barack was in New Hampshire today. ARGH!
03 September 2007
Aw, you guys!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
I think that the Obama and Clinton folks are just miffed that you didn't invite them Personally to your birthday dinner.
Pretty bridge. And if I were them I'd avoid you too.
Arughh! I missed your birthday. Synapse A missed synapse B in my brain that day. Happy belated birthday!
Love the bridge. Your entries on New England are making me wish I was traveling along with you.
Phil: Clearly, I should have. But I thought they were in Iowa!
David: Welcome to my blog. Your comment made me laugh, though I don't know if you meant it that way.
Jenn: No worries, I like to stretch out the celebration of my birthday as long as possible, and you have helped in that regard! Also, you are very welcome to travel with me whenever you like. I think we would have a blast in Paris!!
Dang! Too bad you missed Bill and Hillary AND Obama! That sucks. I would love to see them in person. Especially in New Hampshire were they have to do so much one-on-one politicking.
Post a Comment