Who? "Roosh." The scary thing is: I think he is right.
*****************
From the "How stupid does the Harris County DA think we are?" category: this story.
*****************
Off to pack bag, work a few hours, then off to Atlanta for a meeting. Back tomorrow night!
25 January 2008
I wish he would tell us what he really thinks.
Posted by Lisa at 10:02 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
It is always a positive when you hear what a person really thinks. It saves you time and trouble in the long run.
Aside from that, I don't buy it. Blanket statements such as the ones made in the entry are demeaning to men and women. The laws of attraction are as varied as the number of people on the planet.
Jenn, I hope you're right . . . but does your husband agree? :)
Post a Comment