I'm awfully addicted to Mad Men. I think the course of our romance went as follows:
- read New York Times story about Matthew Weiner, the creator of Mad Men
- watch Season 1, Episode 1, of Mad Men online
- buy all of Season 1 on iTunes, patiently waiting overnight for all of the episodes to download
- watch all episodes on my iPhone, while driving, at work, at home, etc.
- fall in love with Mad Men
This week's episode rocked my world, and I can't wait to watch it again tomorrow! (I pre-purchased Season 2, so each episode is downloaded to my iTunes early on the morning after it airs.) This is one of those shows one must watch multiple times in order to catch everything.

4 comments:
Gah! I need to watch this show. Working in the advertising business, I really have no excuse.
I've never loved a show so much that I understood so little as Mad Men. Well, I have basically figured it out, but you do have to really pay attention. It's a great show though. Very cool.
I love Mad Men. I insisted we keep cable just so I can watch that show every week (well, it will come in handy when hockey season starts up in a month).
And last night's episode rocked.
Steve: No excuses! Watch it, my friend.
Jay: I literally have to play each episode about 5 or 6 times to feel I've caught everything, and even then I am not sure. I do have a habit of only half-watching, so that may be part of the problem.
Jenn, totally worth it, if you can watch the hockey!
Post a Comment