12 September 2008

I will confess

that I was a little worried about Sarah Palin. But then I saw this video:



There is a reason this segment of her interview aired on September 11th. It is a total disaster! I had to watch a few times to be sure this wasn't a spoof video, like the one I link below. Most significantly, McCain wants to put someone a heartbeat away from the presidency who doesn't know what the "Bush Doctrine" is.

Good lord.

2 comments:

Jay said...

Hey, she has foreign policy credentials because you can see the far eastern edge of Russia from ONE of Alaska's islands.

Seriously, that was her answer when asked what "insight" she had into Russia.

Anonymous said...

I really don't know what McCain was thinking by selecting Sarah Palin as his running-mate. He made a profound error in judgement, the only benefit of which is a stalled campaign and giving Senator Obama a chance take a big lead.

Concerning Governor Palin, I just can't appreciate her folksy chatter and penchant for distilling foreign affairs down to "good guys and bad guys." Awful!

How is your work on the Obama campaign going? Keeping you up late at night?