I woke up early, ready to take on the day, but instead spent my morning waiting for a furnace repair company to arrive. They are now 2 hours late and offended that I would even raise a question about their actual arrival time. I told them not to bother coming to my house.
In addition to this, I now realize that someone was fishing for information from me so that they could feed it to someone else. I wondered about this at the time, but told myself not to be paranoid, that people are better than one normally gives them credit for being. Turns out, my instinct was right. Why can't all people be nice and straightforward and decent?
Instead of waiting for furnace repair or stewing over the fact that people are not what I wish they were, I am going to go have breakfast at my favorite place, read a great book and then try to finish my Paris posts before the trip is completely out of my head. Maybe thinking about it will restore my good spirits. I feel a "Lisa Day" coming on . . . haven't had one of those in a while!
11 February 2006
I am in a bad mood today.
Posted by Lisa at 9:28 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
Lorelei, why would you ever in a million years think this was meant for you . . . unless you were actually a person who fished for information? And the nerve of you to come to my blog for the purpose of attacking me. Get a life.
Post a Comment