At the risk of totally embarrassing myself, I thought you all might enjoy something fun after yesterday's somber post. So here you go:
While I was at home, I visited the hometown library that I wrote about a few weeks ago. My favorite place in the library was the old part that is a reading room.
In it, I found all the yearbooks from our local public high school. 
I only attended public school through the fourth grade, but knew most of the kids my age, either from grade school or summer softball or detasseling or through other friends around town. I thoroughly enjoyed reading the old yearbooks and recalling names I had not thought of for years!
Imagine my surprise when I turned to one page of a yearbook and realized that I knew a remarkable number of the people on that particular page. Here is the guessing game for you: how many people on this page did I date or have a crush on?
Oh, the things I do to entertain you people!
06 September 2006
A guessing game.
Posted by Lisa at 11:22 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Three: The cool kids with glasses. When I first saw the picture, I had to look twice to make sure it wasn't from my highschool year book - all those feathered bangs and scholarly poses.
Gotta love the fashion and the hair. Lots of big 80's style there. And the pic at the bottom, where you see the heads of two people. The dude on the left has a great "pornstache".
I'm gonna go with one of the dudes with the long hair. I don't think you go for the clean cut types. haha
Well, JD, you are stunningly correct. I dated two of the glasses wearers--those who are second from the left in the top row and in the middle of the second row. I also was/am friends with and had a brief romance with the first guy in the fourth row. In fact, I had dinner with him on my birthday in Chicago last weekend, along with his current girlfriend (the last girl in the second row) and my friend from Dallas.
Jay, I'm not into long-haired men; sorry to disappoint! I tried to change my stripes in that regard a year ago, with disastrous results. I won't go down that road again.
Thanks both of you for playing!
Post a Comment