I'm perplexed by where my blogging gumption has gone in recent months. Maybe it's that I have been too busy with work and other stuff to take time to think the introspective thoughts I like to write about here. Maybe it's that much of what I would like to write about I cannot . . . like the lawsuit I am pursuing against the lying jerks who sold me my house, a lawsuit made more difficult by the fact that I am a nice person who didn't want to sue them unless I absolutely could not solve the problem they caused on my own. Maybe it's that I have become so shallow I don't have anything meaningful to write about anymore.
Despite my best resolve for 2008, I haven't been keeping up with family or friends in the way I would like, nor have I been working on my physical health as I would like. I am, however, a billing machine at work. And I have listed some of my photographs for sale. Soon I'll have a piece of my own art to hang on my wall at work . . . I'll photograph it for you after it arrives. And I do have a cute new haircut that makes me want to live up to the stylishness of my hair.
I miss my camera, which has been tucked away in the closet with no place to go. But next week, we're going to Florida on a business trip, and at the end of March, we're going to Arizona for another business trip, this one with baseball, too. And I'm going to work to help Barack Obama win the Texas Democratic Party primary on March 4th.
In more important new, Phil has lost a friend. He is far from home . . . please drop by and give him a virtual hug.
P.S. I should add this: even though I will be angry if I lose this case because I was nice, I will never, ever regret being the nice person who lost, as opposed to the jerk who lied. Never.
11 February 2008
Where did my mojo go?
Posted by Lisa at 10:47 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Thanks, Lisa -- I'll share all hugs with the family.
And regarding your mojo -- I didn't think you'd lost it. I just thought it was taking a break.
Good luck with your house/suit situation. And with staying nice while you're dealing with it.
Regarding baseball: I plan to visit Cuba in two weeks. I'll hope to find a ballgame while I'm there. Of course I'll also hope to find music. And maybe some good food. And who knows what else. We'll see how it works out.
My blogging mojo seems to have hibernated, but maybe I'll get back to it soon.
Good luck with your house situation.
Post a Comment