Who would have ever thought I would find myself saying, "Way to go, Montel! Tell it like it is."
Via Susan at "Kiss My Big Blue Butt."
******************************************
This video made by supporters of Barack Obama is really wonderful:
Who would have ever thought that I would be so thoughtless and conclusory in my support of Barack Obama as to spend a chunk of my nice walk with a friend this morning bashing Hilary Clinton, only to realize, not nearly quickly enough, that my friend is a Clinton supporter? I feel like a jerk. I need to think more before speaking.
******************************************
This is totally awesome:
Via Kottke.
******************************************
And finally, I cannot get this Sarah Silverman song out of my head (BUT FIRST--The video is even funnier if you FIRST check out the links in this story about the background behind it):
Via People.
03 February 2008
Video Sunday, and Other Tidbits
Posted by Lisa at 12:18 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
That whole "think before speaking" thing. Such a chore! (Along with the "think before believing what you hear" thing, which I sometimes have trouble with.)
In any case, your post reminds me of a joke from the 90s.
A businessman on travel out west stops off at a bar for a drink. While he's sipping his drink, he sees Bill Clinton on the TV set and says, "Bill Clinton -- he's a horse's ass."
POW! The guy next to him punches him upside the head and knocks him to the ground.
Well, the businessman dusts himself off and gets back on his chair. Soon enough, Hilary Clinton shows up on the TV set. Once again, the businessman opens his mouth, "Hilary Clinton -- she's a horse's ass, too."
POW! Another punch from the neighboring drinker.
So the businessman dusts himself off again and says to the local, "Wow, this must be Clinton country."
POW! Another punch. "NAW!" says the local, "it's HORSE country!"
Great story, Phil . . . so will you join me in voting for Barack Obama? ;P
Post a Comment