Yes, I know I owe you all the final installment of my "election night" report. But I'm in Tucson and trying to pack and get to the airport without further burning my skin to a crisp.
In the meantime, though, I cannot help but bring to your attention this disgusting behavior by the Clinton campaign in Texas. First, they said they wouldn't make mass challenges to Obama delegates who would be attending the district convention this Saturday. Twenty-four hours later, Clinton campaign workers delivered a truckload of challenges to the offices of the Dallas Democratic Party.
The result? Clinton made more than 70 challenges in my Senate District and gained 22 delegates. My Senate District is made up predominantly of African-American voters. I find it hard to believe that even 22 of Obama's delegates were seated improperly. Obviously, the Credentials Committee found that 48 of the Clinton campaign's 70 challenges were without merit.
Why would anyone support a Democratic candidate who is determined to disenfranchise voters, including African-American voters? (Not to mention one who lies about being subjected to sniper fire in Bosnia?)
One of life's mysteries . . .
30 March 2008
Clinton campaign disenfranchises black voters in Texas.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment