22 March 2008

Taking deep breaths . . .

I had a productive session this morning and am feeling more in control now. Still lots to think about, so it's good that I will be out of town most of this week, with plenty of time to ponder and lick my wounds and construct a way forward. Thank you so much for the kind thoughts and offers of support . . . it means more than I could possibly express.

*******************

On a significantly less dark note, I thought you might enjoy this snap of my office, with decor and art (a photo canvas) by me:

Freddie Photo

2 comments:

jd said...

Lisa, I am glad you had a productive session and I am very relieved you are getting help. Having dealt with loved ones battling depression for most of my life, I know how helpful professionals can be if the fit is right.

By the way, your office is beautiful. Very peaceful. Interior design is one of your many talents.

Lisa said...

Thanks, JD, for the kind words and the compliment. Hope all is well in Idaho! (I love your new blog).