20 March 2008

I loved thinking of those 25 things.

And I may do a "next 25" list. I find myself in need of good thoughts, things that remind me that there are good things to look forward to and good parts of me I so easily forget.

Every night this week, I haven't been able to get to sleep until really late--2 or 3 am. I'm in a state of anxiety and I don't know why. I feel out of control.

What is happening?

1 comments:

Marsosudiro said...

"What is happening?" Who knows? And lots, of course. I can't think of a single day that doesn't have a million reasons to get anxious. The days we're NOT anxious must be days when we're either strongly in touch with our good centers, or days when we're somehow not noticing the everything around us.

Good luck finding which ever one you need to come back to stable, if that's where you need to be right now. And big hugs, in any circumstance.