Hey, guys, I have a tiny favor to ask.
The City of Dallas is choosing a new name for a road that runs near downtown. They have come up with a pretty lame list of choices, with only one really good choice: Cesar Chavez Blvd. They are conducting a public interest survey to choose the new name, and I would LOVE LOVE LOVE it if you would please vote in favor of my choice, Cesar Chavez Blvd.
Will you help? Just go here and vote on the "public interest survey" phrase.
Thank you!
26 May 2008
Do me a favor?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I so badly wanted to vote for the name that had "Bernice" in it (can't you just hear Abe Vigoda's voice?) but I did the right thing in the end.
Thanks, Phil! The name will be chosen in June, supposedly based in part on the vote.
I can see why you were tempted to support "Eddie Bernice." I would have supported her, too, but for the backroom deal she helped cut with an airline that makes it harder and more expensive for me to engage in air travel from Dallas.
Post a Comment