04 June 2008

Please do not put your feet on the wall.

I arrived early today for a conference at the federal courthouse in Oklahoma City. While I waited for my meeting to begin, I explored a bit, having stumbled upon an "attorneys' lounge." I was curious about what would find in the lounge. In addition to a comfortable-looking leather couch, a conference table and a telephone, there was this:

OKC Federal Courthouse

I should add that the cab driver who took me to the courthouse, a 20- or 30-something guy, is of the opinion that the current President of our country is "doing a pretty good job."

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Interesting find. Your story reminds me of a similar memory. I was at a conference in a small Alberta town named Olds, which is situated about 70kms north of Calgary. Anyway, I went into the washroom and found a sign posted to the mirror that read, "Please don't wash your boots in the sink."

Lisa said...

So did you, Brett? :)