10 October 2008

This is totally awesome.



Watch it!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Speaking truth to power re: Cubbies! I can hear you laughing from here! I've been poking around your blog, reading a few thoughtful posts every couple of days. Have to say that I loved the Sox World Series posts, live from the South Side! I also agree with your assessment that Sox fans are def. cut from a different cloth. I think that's always been the reason that I've rooted for the South Siders (even before their glory days began a few years ago). I think of Cubs fans and the Wrigleyville/Lakeview area as being an overblown, never ending frat/sorority party...And, as one who never pledged Greek, it's still hard to feel a sense of camaraderie when I visit those parts. There are many exceptions...I'm over-generalizing, to be sure. But, overall, I'm inclined to feel more at home pulling for the Sox. (**ducks to avoid whatever Lisa is lobbing in her direction**)

Enjoy your Saturday! xo

Anonymous said...

Lisa,

You might enjoy this: http://www.theglobeandmail.com/servlet/story/RTGAM.20081021.wcampaignpolls22/BNStory/International/home