13 October 2009

Two posts in a week, also titled, "I'm on a roll!"


I'm pretty sure that every reader of this blog, or at least most readers of this blog, are now "in real life" friends, too. Which is pretty amazing, if you think about it. Some of you I have actually met and spent time with in person; others, so far, I've just had the pleasure of meeting by phone and/or email. It shouldn't be any different than meeting people in life, I guess--you randomly stumble upon many, many people, and the ones who are kindred spirits tend to stick around so you can get to know each other better and help each other through life. But it seems just a little more miraculous for it to happen here, on a humble little blog.

Anyway, I'm feeling appreciative and wanted to say thank you for your friendship!

(The photo is one I took through a window at the Adachi Museum in Yasugi, Japan.)

4 comments:

Jenn said...

That photograph may very well be my absolute favorite of all the ones you have posted so far. I envy your skill.

Lisa said...

Thanks, Jenn! In this case, it was definitely great subject matter that made it easy.

Marsosudiro said...

"thank you for your friendship!" you are welcome and backatcha.

Lisa said...

Aw, thanks, Phil!