Things I have accomplished today:
(1) took meds as required;
(2) located laptop;
(3) took laptop to Apple for repair;
(4) got materials needed for speeches I have coming up;
(5)will attend networking event tonight at the Berghoff, which I've always wanted to visit; and
(6) will forego my beloved trivia to fulfill my duty of attending my first meeting as a Director on my condo board.
Not bad for a girl in the throes of depression!
P.S. So I didn't attend the networking event. This is something I have to get over--the anti-social nature I have from time to time.
P.P.S. I feel I could do a whole other blog post on the art of the board meeting. Some people just don't get that you are there to do business and work through the agenda, and that it needs to be done on time and efficiently. Bah humbug!
(1) took meds as required;
(2) located laptop;
(3) took laptop to Apple for repair;
(4) got materials needed for speeches I have coming up;
(5)
(6) will forego my beloved trivia to fulfill my duty of attending my first meeting as a Director on my condo board.
Not bad for a girl in the throes of depression!
P.S. So I didn't attend the networking event. This is something I have to get over--the anti-social nature I have from time to time.
P.P.S. I feel I could do a whole other blog post on the art of the board meeting. Some people just don't get that you are there to do business and work through the agenda, and that it needs to be done on time and efficiently. Bah humbug!

0 comments:
Post a Comment