Today was a day of ups and downs. Downs, as in, I wonder if I will ever work again. Ups, as in, I attended Patrick's soccer game today. The one for the junior high kids he coaches.
They won their championship and the sun came out and the leaves in the park were gorgeous and the twilight was beautiful over Lake Michigan and the kids were excited and happy and lovely. I teared up after becoming overwhelmed by the beauty of it all.
They won their championship and the sun came out and the leaves in the park were gorgeous and the twilight was beautiful over Lake Michigan and the kids were excited and happy and lovely. I teared up after becoming overwhelmed by the beauty of it all.




5 comments:
Did you take any photos?
Yes! Check out my Facebook page for the photos.
Ah! Bummer; I've extricated myself from the clutches of Facebook.
I posted some pics here for you, Steve.
Cool! Dig the fall colors - don't get much of that around here.
Post a Comment