When I was a regular blogger, I always had paper and pen nearby to record everyday observations that may become a post. My trusty Moleskine was never far away. I haven't carried it for a while now, and it shows, both in the infrequency of my writing and in the level of my observation outside myself.
I know it will be more healthy for me right now to keep some perspective. So, I am going to switch to a more roomy purse and get that Moleskine back into action!
(Written from a Starbucks, where I wish I had paper handy. But then you would not have this post!)
08 October 2012
Paper
Posted by Lisa at 11:33 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
Hooray for today's new announcement! Meanwhile, about the Moleskine, etc... I've had an iPad for the last few months and am just catching on that I can scribble out a note then shoot it off to wherever by email. Who says emails have to be typed? Not anymore. I imagine you could do the same for blog posts. You could even do annotated photos of something that caught your attention just then (so long as you're near WiFi or your version of 4G)
Post a Comment