24 June 2005

Ahhhhhhhhhhh. Friday night.

After a business day-trip out of state, following a hectic post-vacation week at work, I couldn't wait to get home tonight. This is the guilty pleasure of the single 30-something girl . . . coming home, washing one's face, putting the newly-long hair up and slipping into comfy clothes. So here I am lounging with a nice glass of Chardonnay, dogs at my feet, and my favorite series of all time, you guessed it--Sex and the City--in the DVD player. I'm not even letting it scare me about what life in NYC will be like. Oops, I'm not supposed to talk about that.

Soooo . . . tomorrow I plan to be decadent . . . with maniacal house-cleaning, a hike with the dogs at the nature preserve, a pedicure and massage, a movie and a fabulous dinner. And that's only Saturday . . . . ahh.

0 comments: