Today, the shareholders of my firm held a vote. As a result of that vote, I am now a shareholder, too! So, I am spending the weekend celebrating, packing and--oh, yes--working, then flying to a tropical place on Monday! I will try to post from there, but can't promise anything for sure until I see what the internet setup will be.
Have a fabulous weekend, all!
UPDATE: This man's story makes me feel humbled. Can you imagine a lawyer who manages to practice while encircled in an iron lung? People amaze me sometimes. This is one of those times.
27 January 2007
An Announcement
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Congratulations! And, I hope you have a fun trip.
CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!
Have a great trip!
Congrat! I'll have a drink in your honor toight!
And have fun on vacation. I can't wait to see the pictures and hear all about it.
Congratulations, Lisa! Here's to the good news, and the hope that you'll take many pictures on vacation.
Post a Comment