I had planned not to buy any new books until I finish the ones I have yet to read. So much for that, as the following have been added to my collection in the last week:
- Frank Rich's "The Greatest Story Ever Sold";
- Barack Obama's "The Audacity of Hope";
- Bob Woodward's "Shadow: Five Presidents and the Legacy of Watergate";
- "In Defense of American Liberties" by Samuel Walker, a history of the ACLU;
- Bob Greene's "And You Know You Should Be Glad"; and
- "What's a Nice Republican Girl Like Me Doing In the ACLU?" by Sheila Suess Kenney.

1 comments:
I've always liked Frank Rich--I used to read him when he was the drama critic for the Times. I like his editorials even more. The others sound interesting, too, but that one really caught my attention. Let us know what you think of them!
Post a Comment