30 March 2007

Unbelieveably . . .

I actually finished a travel post within a week of completing the trip. Here is the link for you! And here is an example of what you'll find there:

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

(Jay, I thought it would make you feel at home to see a former Cardinal here--don't count on it happening again!)

2 comments:

Jay said...

I refuse to acknowledge this man's existance. If somebody leave the Cards and goes to the Cubs he's dead to me. haha

Mark Prior optioned to AAA??

Kerry Wood with shoulder stiffness??

The Cubs spent $300 million in the offseason and they refuse to give a new contract to Carlos Zambrano? Who is their toughest, best and most reliable pitcher?

The more things change, the more they stay the same in Cubbie land.

Lisa said...

Oh, Jay . . . you can remain in denial, my friend, but our millions of dollars spent simply must make a difference for the Cubs! Now, who is it that barely added any new players, but lost many key players? Oh, yes, the Cardinals!!! :)