01 June 2007

A Little Legal Laugh and other Tidbits

I found this post, by Galveston County Judge Susan Criss, well worth a giggle. Maybe this is what Paul Harvey means by "the rest of the story." Via Susan at Kiss My Big Blue Butt (worth a look as well).

In other news, do you know these 100 words? Via Kottke.

Finally, a nominee for most annoying homeowner occurrence: Yesterday, the locksmith company tells you they will be at your house at 7am today. Today (at 8am), they tell you their locksmiths don't begin work until 8am and that yours is on another job, but will be at your house soon. Sleep is precious to me. I do not give it up willingly. I was awake at 5am today because I knew I had to be up and ready for the day when the locksmith arrived and was afraid if I went back to sleep, I would miss the appointment. I canceled and will call a company that doesn't lie tomorrow. ARGH.

UPDATE: If you click here, you will see that even people in Asia are wondering "how Bush won." This search brought the searcher to my blog.

Happy Friday, people! And eat your bananas.

0 comments: