That video is never going to get old. The thing that scares me the most is that she and her parents may believe that her answer was brilliant.
With her obvious IQ, they probably need to water her twice a day.
Wow. I can't say anything nice, so I'm not going to say anything at all.Thanks for the laugh.
It's just so painful to watch. I'm hoping that her reaction was because she thought how stupid it was that Americans didn't know where America was on a map, but I think I'm giving her too much credit. Poor girl.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
That video is never going to get old.
The thing that scares me the most is that she and her parents may believe that her answer was brilliant.
With her obvious IQ, they probably need to water her twice a day.
Wow. I can't say anything nice, so I'm not going to say anything at all.
Thanks for the laugh.
It's just so painful to watch. I'm hoping that her reaction was because she thought how stupid it was that Americans didn't know where America was on a map, but I think I'm giving her too much credit.
Poor girl.
Post a Comment