Dick Cheney says, "I'll show you document destruction!" and sets the building on fire. It's the Eisenhower Executive Office Building, known as the "OEOB" to devoted West Wing watchers.
19 December 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Dick Cheney says, "I'll show you document destruction!" and sets the building on fire. It's the Eisenhower Executive Office Building, known as the "OEOB" to devoted West Wing watchers.
Posted by Lisa at 9:06 AM
3 comments:
Looks like a little evidence destruction burn (EDB) got out of control.
Unfortunately every single thing that Henry Waxman has requested from the White House was in that room. Though break huh?
Lisa,
A little off topic here, but I think you'll understand.
Thanks for your comment on my site and your kind words about my decision to abandon my Chicago blog. I'm surprised to learn someone else was reading the site, but I hope some of it was worthwhile.
I've enjoyed your photography on your blogs, especially the animal buddies and the preseason Cubbies. '07 sure was a bittersweet season. Next year, right?
All the best to you this holiday season and a happy 2008.
- Brian
Post a Comment