Here's a hint:
But Hillary Clinton says I may want to think twice about this, because Obama's "character" is in question due to his writing in kindergarten that he wanted to be President, while he currently denies years of preparation for the position (according to this Chicago Tribune story). Hilariously, the Tribune titled its link to that story: "the clinton pot calls the obama . . . "
Why, you ask, is the terrible truth about Obama just now being revealed? Perhaps this story provides a clue:
[In Iowa,] Obama had the support of 28 percent of respondents, up six points from the last Register poll, in early October. Former senator John Edwards (N.C.) drew 23 percent. Clinton was in the middle at 25 percent, down four points from early October. The margin of error is 4.4 percentage points.
If you are wondering what helped me make up my mind about the Democratic candidate of choice, it was many things, with this being the last straw:
[College student Muriel] Gallo-Chasanoff, whose story was first reported in the campus newspaper, said what happened was simple: She said a senior Clinton staffer asked if she'd like to ask the senator a question after an energy speech the Democratic presidential hopeful gave in Newton, Iowa, on November 6.
"I sort of thought about it, and I said 'Yeah, can I ask how her energy plan compares to the other candidates' energy plans?'" Gallo-Chasanoff said Monday night.
According to Gallo-Chasanoff, the staffer said, " 'I don't think that's a good idea, because I don't know how familiar she is with their plans.' "
This reminded me just a bit too much of the administration of someone else we know. Ms. Gallo-Chasanoff could not have said it better:
While she acknowledged "it's possible that all campaigns do these kind of tactics," she said that doesn't make it right.
"Personally I want to know that I have someone who's honest representing me."
P.S. Although her cute picture is slipping down the page, please do consider giving to May's Team if you have a few spare pennies. The marathon is next Sunday. Thank you! :)

0 comments:
Post a Comment