Take Your Dog to Work Day:At least, it was for me.
Ah, what a face! No way you could leave that face at home.
"But mommy, I don't WANNA be a lawyer!" :-)That said, isn't it nice you get a furniture allowance? ("Hey, I picked that couch and if I want my dog on it, I can have my dog on it.")
Thanks, Steve, I think he's a cutie, too!Funny quote, Phil! The beauty of leather is that no one can tell that a dog has ever been there! :)
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Ah, what a face! No way you could leave that face at home.
"But mommy, I don't WANNA be a lawyer!" :-)
That said, isn't it nice you get a furniture allowance? ("Hey, I picked that couch and if I want my dog on it, I can have my dog on it.")
Thanks, Steve, I think he's a cutie, too!
Funny quote, Phil! The beauty of leather is that no one can tell that a dog has ever been there! :)
Post a Comment