This story hit a little close to home. Not the ending of the story . . . I'm feeling stronger now. But all of the prior symptoms and struggles of that lawyer feel just like my struggles. That he felt that way even when he had a great wife and kids and supportive friends makes me realize the power of these feelings, that they can overwhelm all rational thought and behavior. I'm sad for him and for his friends and family who survive him.
I spend a lot of time thinking about things I could do with my time that would feel more rewarding. There is the smallest nugget of an idea developing . . . something about thinking of a way to find people like me and help them before it's too late. I'll keep pondering . . .
28 April 2008
Posted by Lisa at 11:44 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment