10 August 2006

No more bitterness

I have removed the post of bitterness because every time I saw it here, it made me feel bad all over again. I am glad to have vented, but will not let the subject of that post soil my blog for all time. How freeing it is to have made that decision!

In other news, I actually plan to post again tomorrow! My travel saga will continue this week, with three days spent in Oklahoma, but I am going to do my best to post anyway. In the meantime, here's one of my favorite photos:

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

I am in housecleaning mode, both literally and figuratively. Literally, I removed about 1/4 of the clothing from my closet tonight, with more to follow. I realize now that I owned a disproportionate number of light blue shirts. Many of these shirts and the other clothing I removed, to be donated to Goodwill, no longer fit me or are not active members of my wardrobe for other reasons. I look forward to finishing the closet sweep over the course of this week and next weekend!

I also--at long last--acquired a device for backing up my computer, and have already done so. Whoo-hoo!

Finally, I'm going to focus on positivity. I have let the negative weigh me down too much of late and want to try my old fallbacks: humor and positive thinking. Who knows what may happen?

3 comments:

jd said...

It's probably just as well you deleted it. With some of the face recognition software out there (i.e. Riya), your opposing counsel would probably find the photo of himself and sue you.

Lisa said...

You're right, JD--it would be just like him to do something like that. I count the days until I am finished dealing with him.

Lisa said...

Thanks, Lou, I'll check out your photos! And no, this photo has no changes other than being resized on photobucket. I don't edit my photos at all, other than to sometimes crop them, though this one isn't cropped.