Here's what he wrote today, after I said I would honor the site host's wishes and not engage in a religious debate with him:
[new] If the glove doesn't fit....I thought you would enjoy this . . . and be proud to know I have no intention of responding.For a lawyer you're very poorly prepared as far as arguing your point is concerned.
It really was quite weak how you opted out of a losing argument once you saw that you were in over your head.
You quickly played the deference card toward Al (knowing how easily he's led by the P.C crowd) rather than admit your ignorance. I say this because your final response was "I'm not going to respond to your diatribe, Kurt. Because I wish to honor Al's wishes regarding the content of his site. "
Of course you showed no concern earlier when you posted "You assume I share your faith, Kurt. And you know what happens when one assumes."
Then finally, you play the cop out card of "But I will say I am appalled(?) by your arrogance, and wondering if you are actually GWB posting here."
Of course, since you're the arbiter of who is or is not arrogant one shouldn't even question your profound judgment on such matters. Your opinion, counselor, is not a fit standard of actual proof.
If you could so easily get entangled in a losing position with as simple man like myself, one must only conclude that your advancement to partner will simply be a nod toward your gender and not because of your ability (appalled?).

1 comments:
yeah don't respond!
Post a Comment