Jay has tagged me for this:
"YOU CAN'T HANDLE THE MEME" - "A Few Good Men"
Five items in my freezer
1. large bottle of vodka
2. frozen strawberries
3. frozen dinners of various sorts
4. some kind of eye mask that seems too cold to use
5. coffee beans
Five Items in My Closet:
1. clothes in the full range of sizes I have worn, dating as far back as college
2. two black roller bags
3. many, many purses
4. a tripod
5. a fabric-covered photo album my mother gave me as part of my high school graduation gift
Five items in the car
1. an old sheet that came from my Dad's house, for covering the seats to protect them from my bike and/or dogs
2. a French/German/Spanish phrase book (you never know when you might need it!)
3. "The Fountainhead" on tape
4. an empty red plastic gas can (which reminds me of a classic story about what it means to live my life)
5. a pink flowered baby pillow and matching things I bought for a friend, but have yet to send
1. a small brown carved bear I bought on an Indian reservation in New Mexico
2. my black Moleskine notebook, which I must always have with me
3. a simple black leather business card holder, my favorite one I have ever owned (except for the other leather one I once had and believe I lost)
4. my IPOD (I'm celebrating my new bigger purse after a few years long austerity plan with a tiny purse meant to keep me from carrying too much stuff around)
5. a matchbook from Enchantment Resort in Sedona, Arizona, where I had dinner this spring
Okay, people! I tag Jenn (who has an amazing travel tale of woe posted), Kell (who does a better list of 75 than anyone I've ever seen), JD (whose site has so many things of interest, you won't know where to start) and Brett (who, by the way, has one of the most gorgeously designed web sites you will ever see!).

2 comments:
"Large" bottle of Vodka? Nice!
I must hear the gas can story!
Yep, I wanna hear it, too.
Now that I'm back up online, I'll get to this MEME soon! But my list won't have such cool stuff from other cool places.
And why do they tell us to put those masks in something that will get it so cold there's no way we would put it on our eyes, no matter how puffy they are.
Post a Comment