27 November 2006

A list, from Anna . . .and a Paris pic, which I finally worked to finalize this weekend!

100 things that you may not know about me:

1) Are you in a complicated relationship?
Only with my job. I love it some days, hate it others and am indifferent part of the time.

2) Do you hate more than 3 people?:
Not that I can think of.

3) How many houses have you lived in?
8, if you truly count only houses, not apartments. I may be forgetting 1 or 2.

4) Favorite candy bar?
Snickers.

6) Have you ever tripped someone?
Only when goofing around with them.

7) Least favorite school subject?
English.

8) How many pairs of shoes do you own?
Uncountable.

9) Do you own a Britney Spears CD?:
No.

10) Have you ever thrown up in public?:
Yes, unfortunately.

11) Name one thing that is always on your mind:
Work obligations.

12) Favorite genre of music?:
Whatever Ben Lee is.

13) What is your zodiac sign?:
Virgo.

14) What time were you born?:
Around 8:30, but I can't remember if that's am or pm.

15) Do you like beer?
Yes.

16) Have you made a prank phone call?:
Absolutely. But not recently.

17) What is the most embarrassing CD you own?
"A Song For You," by the Carpenters.

18) Are you sarcastic?
Oh, yes.

19) What is your favorite color?:
Blue.

20) How many watches do you own?
Two or three.

21) Summer or winter?
Summer, hands down.

22) Is anyone in love with you?:
Not that I know of.

23) Favorite color to wear?:
Chocolate brown, or a champagne-colored blouse.

24) Pepsi or Sprite?:
Pepsi.

26) Where is your second home?:
Cafe Brazil.

27) Have you ever slapped someone?:
No.

29) How many lamps are in your bedroom?:
2

30) How many video games do you own?:
One, a tabletop Pac Man game from my childhood.

31) What was your first pet?:
Lady the dog.

32) Ever had braces?
Yes, sir.

33) Do looks matter?:
To an extent, but I find that many different types of men are attractive to me if I like them in the first place.

34) Do you use chapstick?:
No.

35) Name 3 teachers from high school:
Nagis, Cange and Sister Patricia.

36) American Eagle or Abercrombie?:
Abercrombie.

37) Are you too forgiving?:
Yes, unless i am not forgiving at all. But I'm mostly forgiving.

38) How many children do you want?
0 to 3.

39) Do you own something from Hot Topic?:
I don't know what Hot Topic is, so I guess that's a no.

40) Favorite breakfast meal?
Starbucks venti nonfat latte and a doughnut.

41) Do you own a gun?:
Yes, it it isn't at my house.

42) Ever "thought" you were in love?:
Yes.

43) When was the last time you cried?
Saturday night (pathetic!).

44) What did you do three nights ago?:
Movie and dinner out, then movie(s) at home.

45) Olive Garden?
Not in a really long time.

46) Have you ever called your teacher 'mommy'?
NO.

47) Have you ever been in a castle?:
Yes, in France, Spain and Italy. Mmm.

48) Nicknames?
Totally classified, that information is.

49) Do you know anyone named Bertha?
No.

50) Ever been to Kentucky?:
Yes, on a family vacation as a child. I mostly remember the state as the place where I knocked my brother's glasses off while we rode a tiny train through a tunnel. Or was that Tennessee?

51) Do you own something from Banana Republic?:
No.

52) Are you thinking about somebody right now?
Yes, but I'm not telling you who.

53) Ever called somebody 'boo'?
No.

54) Do you smoke?
No.

55) Do you drink?
Oui, madame.

56) Are you happy with your life right now?
Yes in some ways, no in others.

57) Do you like your hair?:
Yes, it's the longest it has ever been. Though I am in need of a cut.

58) Does anyone have a crush on you?
Other than my friend's dog Oliver, not that I am aware of.

59) What were you doing in May of 1994?
Graduating from law school, beginning studies for the bar exam.

61) Do you own a Backstreet Boys CD?:
No.

62) McDonalds or Wendys?
Wendy's.

63) Do you find yourself attractive?:
No. But I have hopes of being attractive again.

64) Are you closer to your mother or father?:
I was closer to my father, but now that he is dead, I would say "neither" (sad).

65) Favorite physical feature of the preferred sex?:
It depends, but I notice eyes and shoulders the most, probably.

66) Are you afraid of the dark?:
No.

67) Have you ever eaten paste?
No.

68) Do you own a webcam?:
No.

69) Have you ever stripped?
Publicly? No.

70) Ever broken a bone?:
No, unless a nose counts as a bone.

71) Are you religious?
No, if that is defined as attending church. But I believe in the Golden Rule and wonder if there is a higher power.

73) Pringles or Lays?:
Lays.

74) Have you ever broken someone’s heart?:
Not that I am aware of, but anything's possible.

76) Full House or The Brady Bunch?:
Brady Bunch all the way.

77) Did you like your high school guidance counselor?
Uh, no. She didn't tell me about any colleges that weren't Catholic. Enough said.

78) Has anyone ever called you a tease?
Not to my face.

79) Do you have a birth mark?
Yes, shaped like a fish, behind my left knee

80) Do you work?:
All the time.

81) Can you cook?:
Do lasagne, and pancakes from a mix, count?

82) Four things that annoy you:
People who litter, bad drivers, Republicans, "ugly Americans" traveling abroad. The word "abroad."

83) Do you text message often?:
No.

84) Money or love?
Love.

85) Do you have any scars?
Yes.

86) What do you want more than anything right now?:
To have an entire week off work to putter around my house, as I didn't do any of the puttering I planned to do this Thanksgiving weekend.

87) Do you enjoy scary movies?
No.

88) Relationships or one night stands?:
Relationships.

89) Big Red or Juicy Fruit?
Big Red.

90) Do you enjoy greasy food?
In small amounts.

91) Have you seen all the Rocky movies?:
No.

92) Do you own a box of crayons?
No.

94) Who was the last person you said 'I love you' to?
My friend Jim. Or my dogs Kip and Orley. I'm not sure.

95) Who was the last person that made you mad?
I can't remember.

96) Who was the last person that made you cry?:
I can't think of one . . . it's usually things or memories that make me cry.

97) Who was the last person that made you laugh?:
Borat.

98) Who was the last person to text you?
A client.

99) Who was the last person that called you?
My friend Sandy, I think.

100) Who's your cell phone provider?
Cingular.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the list. I may steal it from you!

I love, love, love that photograph and have to know where it was taken.

Anonymous said...

#48: Come on!
#63: This needs to change.
#84: Hell yes.

Anonymous said...

Dang. 100 questions. And I read each and every one of them. Hope you had a great Thanksgiving, Lisa!

Lisa said...

Jenn, steal away! The photograph was taken at Le Petit Palais in Paris. In the last room at the end of the grand ballroom to the right after you walk through the front door. Now you must go there! :)

DJ . . . laughing at your commentary.

Jay, glad you made it home safely! Did you drink in Kell's pub as part of your Thanksgiving festivities?