One of the most difficult aspects of being intimately involved in the legal profession is seeing the waste of time and money that results from so many ridiculous lawsuits. This summary of a recently-filed case exemplifies this phenomenon:Violation of Constitutional Rights case where plaintiff, an individual who has a demonstrated psychic ability, sent emails to herself describing her visions which included certain terrorist attacks against the United States. Plaintiff's email became monitored by the U.S. government due to certain key words used in her emails including "bomb." Plaintiff was monitored by the government when she attended a workshop run by a licensed therapist.
In case you were wondering, a licensed attorney filed this case--it wasn't filed the the psychic on her own behalf.
07 March 2007
This is what our courts spend time and money addressing.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
If I were a thinking man, I am certain I would find your blog and possible viewpoint most interesting. As a practical matter, thinking just slows me down and I've found that facts have a negative impact on earnings.
However, I have asked my personal psychic to give you and your readers free psychic readings (I will foot the bill).
She is The Millionaire's Psychic.
Go to http://iseeyourfuture.blogspot.com
Enjoy. This one's on The Richard.
http://www.franworst.com
http://richardquick.blogspot.com
Post a Comment