29 May 2007

New Leaf

I accomplished barely anything with respect to work this weekend, and I came home for the weekend armed with enough work to kill a pig. (What?!?) How is that new, you ask? It isn't.

But this is: I will get to work at a decent hour today (i.e., by 8:00 a.m.) I have fallen into the habit of late of staying up too late, making it hard to get up early, and then once I get up, I spend a few hours procrastinating. Today, I will leave my house by around 7:30, dash in happily and roll up my sleeves to work.

If I say it, it will come true, right?

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

2 comments:

Betty said...

Sure you will. For at least a day.

Jay said...

Just follow the George W. Bush theory. If you keep saying it, people will think it's true.

P.S. I've posted my answers to your questions on my blog.