It is a Thursday night. The sun is still shining. It is just before 8:00 p.m. And I am at home, on my porch, doing something non-work related. I cannot remember the last time I was home from work at this hour and was not sick, leaving for vacation or dealing with a home improvement meltdown.
I'm trying to turn over a new leaf by arriving at work early, putting in a productive day and leaving at a reasonable hour to enjoy my evening.
Because I have extra time, I thought I would show you where I live, as I snapped some photos of the house while playing with my new wide angle lens the other day:
It is important to note that I have omitted the embarrassing portions of the house. But hopefully, those will not be embarrassing for long, as I have a friend coming in for a visit in a few weeks and am determined to not let the house be a disaster!




7 comments:
You're house is beautiful Lisa!
Holy crow, that's a beautiful space!
And I like how the photobucket function lets us feel like we're moving through the space.
(One complaint -- the images are teasingly small.)
Any exterior shots? Do those stairs go up to a second floor, or down to a basement?
Thanks, boys! I tried to get the photos to show larger and failed . . . I'll try to get a handle on it. The stairs go from the second floor (two bedrooms, one bath) down to the first floor (living room, dining room, kitchen, half-bath).
No exterior shots right now, as that is one of the embarrassing parts of the house. Hopefully, it soon will be appropriate for sharing!
Lisa, your house is amazing! And your dogs are adorable.
What kind of wide-angle lens are you using? I'm looking for one to take on my trip this summer, although I seem to recall you have a Canon instead of a Nikon.
You've done a beautiful job. The first time I tried, your pics didn't come up. This time, they did and they are HUGE! I like them that way.
What a cool lookin' home. It must be nice to come home to, no?
I love your house! It's beautiful and homey.
Post a Comment