"And I don't care that he's black, or green, or purple, or yellow, or whatever."
--Curt Schilling, and a gajillion other idiots.
Don't get me wrong. I agree that Barry Bonds is a cheat and shouldn't be able to break major league baseball's home run record. But I hate that expression.
09 May 2007
One of my least favorite expressions
Posted by Lisa at 12:49 AM
Labels: Observations
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
I have a deep dislike of Curt Schilling. Most people hate Bonds more because he's an a-hole more than for steriods. I hate Schill because he's the most pompous jerk in baseball. By far.
And, Bonds wasn't a cheat until 2003. It wasn't against the rules. In his testimony he never admited to using steriods after 2003. Althought he probably did.
Not defending Bonds cause I hate him and wish something would happen to stop him from breaking the record, just saying it wasn't against the rules.
Post a Comment