15 July 2007

Another exciting Sunday . . . photos of dogs and a master bathroom

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

****************************

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

*****************************

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the color green. . .

Jay said...

I just watched Casablanca last Sunday afternoon on TCM. It may not be the best movie ever, but it's in the top 5.

Unknown said...

Popeye, you are welcome to visit my bathroom whenever you like--ha ha.

Jay, I love the movie Casablanca also (obviously). One of my favorite memories of it is from several years ago when I was attending a seminar in Denver. A group of us went to Red Rocks, where they were showing the movie, preceded by a jazz musician playing tunes that sounded like that era. The outdoor theatre was wonderful and the movie seemed extra special when watching it there.