when a person drives home from work on a Friday night, tears streaming down her face, because she cannot think of a way to kill herself that will not endanger her dogs or cause others to experience pain.
Past that now. But desperate to find some way to be happy. Sooner rather than later.
06 July 2007
It probably isn't a sign of success
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Lisa, I hope things have brightened today. Depression is a scary thing. Please take care. We are keeping you in our thoughts and prayers.
Even though I don't know what you are going through, I can tell you from experience that killing yourself is never the answer. It just causes the kind of pain to your friends and loved ones that never goes away. I hope you weren't seriously contemplating it.
Worrying about you.
JD: Thanks for your kind words and thoughts. They brought more tears to my eyes (the good kind).
Betty: Thank you for sharing this. I understand that pain as well and it is what stops me from considering this further. I don't want you to worry about me, but I appreciate that you are.
Post a Comment