
As a special Christmas prize, the first person to identify each of these photos (by name, location or event) may ask me to answer any question they like.*
*Subject to my ultimate approval of the question asked, which shall not be unreasonably withheld.
******
Clockwise, from top left:
Seattle
Central Park, NYC
Orley
Monk seal, Kauai, Hawaii
Shelburne Farms, Vermont
Nepali Coast, Kauai, Hawaii
Sammy Sosa's 600th home run, the Ballpark in Arlington (home of the Texas Rangers)
Kip
Sunset in Kauai, Hawaii
I believe Kell came the closest to accurately guessing all pics. Thanks for playing, and Merry Christmas!
21 December 2007
Happy Holidays, Dear Readers!
Posted by Lisa at 7:28 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
OK, I'll take a stab at it since I know a few of them. But first, nicely done!
Starting at top left, row by row
1--Seattle, NYC (Central Park?),
2--Kip, I don't know but it's pretty, Orley
3--Chicago to see your beloved Cubs, I don't know
4--Hawaii, Vermont (your trip to the northeast on your birthday)
Nice shots. I don't have a clue where the images were taken, so I won't hazard a guess.
I can say that we're not seeing Wrigley Field in the third row.
OK, so I feel a bit dopey asking a question when I don't have any answers, but here's the question: is there anyone other than Lisa who can get them all right?!
Oh, duh, and p.s. Thanks for the gorgeous and fun card!
Lisa, that card is absolutely amazing. Really beautiful! Will you design my cards next year?
My guessses:
1. New York, Austin
2. Kip, San Francisco, Orly (Both of which I want to take home a cuddle)
3. Wrigley Field (July
4th?), Northern California
5. Hawaii, Vermont
Lisa,
Can I get a copy of the Seattle shot in the upper left corner, please?
Thanks,
Brian (Chicago)
Post a Comment