Today I attended a CLE (which is short for "Continuing Legal Education" in the world I inhabit) and noticed something interesting (to me, anyway). The room was filled with a collection of the most boringly dressed people I have ever seen in one place. I wore a bright-colored top, but nearly everyone else was wearing shades of beige, gray or white. What's up with that?
And this was despite the fact that it was a seminar on jury trials, which should have attracted the more lively among species of lawyers--the crazy, dysfunctional, high-spirited trial lawyers. But no--you would have thought this was a tax seminar if you didn't know any better.
A small observation, but one that I found mildly entertaining.
In contrast, here are some beautiful colors:
25 August 2005
Pale-colored clothing.
Posted by Lisa at 9:51 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
mark twain said: "clothes make the man. naked people have no influence on society". as you were clearly not naked, your impact will be more colorful than anyone else's who attended. they will all
"pale" in comparison with you.
happy friday !!
Post a Comment