(stolen from Jay):
| American Cities That Best Fit You:: |
| 70% Boston |
| 70% Chicago |
| 65% New York City |
| 65% Philadelphia |
| 60% Los Angeles |
Also stolen from Jay, the European City to which I am supposedly best suited:
| You Belong in Amsterdam |
![]() A little old fashioned, a little modern - you're the best of both worlds. And so is Amsterdam. Whether you want to be a squatter graffiti artist or a great novelist, Amsterdam has all that you want in Europe (in one small city). |


3 comments:
So NYC is third, huh? Are you reassessing your relocation plans? I took the quiz and it returned Honolulu with an 80% confidence rating. Hmm. The possiblities.
Yes, I was surprised to see NYC third also! Honolulu at 80%, eh? Sounds quite definite to me! When are you going?
I'm going right after my kids are grown and I can quit my job so I won't have to keep flying back to the mainland for client meetings. More or less 12 or 13 years hence. Interestingly I once had a client in Arizona, who bought a retirement house in Hawaii, tried it out for a few months and the next thing I knew he had moved to San Antonio (and complained about the humidity). Weird.
I don't think my perfect city exists. I need something that averages 75 degrees all year round with a beach, gets enough rain so there are lots of trees, yet has mountains. Basically I need a house 5000 feet above sea level about 200 feet from the beach.
Post a Comment