Kip (my dog) is eating the decorative seashells off the pillows on my couch. I hear him crunching, but cannot catch him in the act so as to remove the offending object from his mouth.
I am so, so tired. If proof of this is required, it took three tries to type the word tired, with the first two attempts resulting in "sired" and "dired." And now, possibly, tipsy.
After I dropped my co-counsel off following the deposition today, I picked up dinner from my favorite Tex-Mex place and a bottle of my favorite California Chardonnay (Kendall Jackson--I'm a simple girl). I feel good (not just because of the wine) about how the depositions went this week.
If it is any sign of how well things went, both my co-counsel--who was in from out of state--and my opposing counsel invited me today to come work for them. I sprang my most powerful smoking gun during today's deposition and was gratified to find that my most detested opposing counsel had not taken the time to find it among the documents I had produced, and that it took both him and his client totally by surprise. Ah, joy.
I almost don't care that the Cubs are losing 9-1 at this very moment. Almost.
13 June 2006
I fear that
Posted by Lisa at 10:08 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
You should have said .. "No, you can come work for ME"
I think I would put that pillow up and not let Kip near it.
Post a Comment