Via deadspin, this audio clip of "Adam from Milwaukee" calling Reds' radio announcer Marty Brennaman during a rain delay. Adam might also be known as "Adam Dunn of the Cincinnatti Reds" in real life. It's funny!
Baseball will (hopefully) be more fun for me after 3:00 p.m. on Monday, as that is the Major League Baseball trading deadline. I am as nervous as a long-tailed cat in a room full of rocking chairs that the Cubs will trade away future Hall of Fame pitcher Greg Maddux for some prospects we'll never see again. Please, please, please do not add this to the list of mistakes made by the GM this year. Sadly, I won't know the result until much later on Friday, as I will be in a deposition without the opportunity to check--argh!
30 July 2006
Baseball fun
Posted by Lisa at 9:16 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
That is hilarious. Adam Dunn is a pretty cool guy from what I've seen of him.
Post a Comment