So I'll whip out this little meme for your reading pleasure, courtesy of Betty at Old Dog New Trick (who also happens to be the mother of Jay and Kell!):
1. Have you ever been searched by the cops? No.
2. Do you close your eyes on roller coasters? No way.
3. When's the last time you've been sledding? When I was a kid.
4. Would you rather sleep with someone else, or alone? With someone, if it's the right someone.
5. Do you believe in ghosts? No.
6. Do you consider yourself creative? Yes.
7. Do you think O.J. killed his wife? Yes.
8. Jennifer Aniston or Angelina Jolie? Jen! Jen! Jen!
9. Do you stay friends with your exes? Sometimes, depending on the ex.
10. Do you know how to play poker? No, I am card-impaired (except for spades, which I love).
11. Have you ever been awake for 48 hours straight? I've come close.
12. What's your favorite commercial? I'm not sure because I don't have television.
13. What are you allergic to? Cats and Cardinals fans (just kidding, Jay!).
14. If you're driving in the middle of the night, and no one is around do you run red lights? Only if the light seems to be stuck, with no plans of ever changing to green, and then only after a very careful look around to be sure no one is coming.
15. Do you have a secret that no one knows but you? What do you think?
16. Boston Red Sox or New York Yankees? Red Sox.
17. Have you ever been Ice Skating? Yes.
18. How often do you remember your dreams? Rarely.
19. When was the last time you laughed so hard you cried? I don't think this is the last time, but it's the most recent time I can remember: when I was joking with a friend about going to the neighbor's house to borrow toilet paper because my only remaining stash was accidentally locked in the bathroom.
20. Can you name 5 songs by The Beatles? Hey, Jude. I Wanna Hold Your Hand. Um, that's all I know right now.
21. What's the one thing on your mind now? Whether the freak injury to Cubs pitcher Carlos Zambrano at the All Star game means there really is a Cubs Curse.
22. Do you know who Ghetto-ass barbie is? No.
23. Do you always wear your seat belt? Yes.
24. What cell service do you use? Cingular.
25. Do you like Sushi? Yes!!!
26. Have you ever narrowly avoided a fatal accident? I'm sure.
27. What do you wear to bed? Either one of my plethora of pajamas or nothing.
28. Been caught stealing? No.
29. What shoe size do you have? 8
30. Do you truly hate anyone? Until last year, the answer to that question would have been no. But now it is yes.
31. Classic Rock or Rap? Depending on my mood, either.
32. If you could sleep with one famous person, who would it be? John Cusak.
33. Favorite Song? At the moment, the version of "Sweet Potato Pie" that Ray Charles and James Taylor sing on Charles' "Genius Loves Company" album.
34. Have you ever sang in front of the mirror? I plead the Fifth.
35. What food do you find disgusting? Make that foods: grits, coconut, shredded carrots, beets.
36. Do you sing in the shower? No, I listen to the radio.
37. Did you ever play, "I'll show you mine, if you show me yours"? Not that I recall.
38. Have you ever made fun of your friends behind their back? No--only to their face.
39. Have you ever stood up for someone you hardly knew? Yes, and I was arrested for it.
40. Have you ever been punched in the face? No.
12 July 2006
Up early and hoping to go back to sleep.
Posted by Lisa at 6:08 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
You don't like grits!?!? Obviously, your have never had them when they were prepared properly. I like them two ways - one, with a pat of butter, and some sugar or sugar substitute. And, the other way, and the only way, according to my New Orleans-born friend, with a pat of butter and salt. No milk. You want them thick and rich.
Some day you need to blog about why you don't own a television and who you got arrested for.
Yes, I want to know the "arresting" story, too!
Betty: I grew up in the midwest, where fish sticks constituted an edgy meal that did not include steak. There were no grits to be found! I tried what should be the best grits ever, made in Jasper, Texas by my friend's grandmother who is a fabulous Southern cook, and still couldn't get them down. I just don't get the grit thing.
Okay, JD and Kell . . . story coming soon!
Post a Comment