03 April 2008

Hanging in there . . .

I haven't had a chance to write yet and am leaving for Chicago tomorrow. But I wanted to let you know I am holding steady. Feeling a bit crazed at times, but steady. I have reached deep and found my core, which says things to me like, "This, too, shall pass" and "You are strong enough to handle anything life throws your way." Oh, and "Eat another Snickers bar."

Also, things like this put into perspective any fleeting bit of difficulty I may be having. Via Kottke.

Candles at San Xavier Mission

I hope you are having a fabulous week and are headed for an even better weekend!

3 comments:

Jenn said...

"Eat another Snicker's bar" is an excellent philosophy. You could probably turn into a religion and give the Flying Spaghetti Monster some competition. Safe travels and have a good time.

Anonymous said...

So I missed what happened. Take my good thoughts on your trip. If I was still there, I'd buy you a beer in Chicago.

Lisa said...

Thanks, guys!