18 December 2005

Ahhhhhhhh!

That's how I feel after a fabulously productive Saturday! I have whiled away many a Saturday with DVDs of my favorite television series or movies. But not yesterday! Yesterday, I took a dog to the office (yes, that should be a new holiday), knocked out some work, had a long overdue massage (not at the office--a co-worker watched my dog while I did this), returned and did some more work, then returned home. But the productivity didn't stop there! At home, I ordered my New Year's cards (recognizing it's just too late to send Christmas cards), thought about and actually purchased and sent Christmas gifts to my Mom and brother and worked on my plans for NYC this weekend.

I impressed myself and am now about to seek a reward of reading the Sunday NY Times over coffee and a nice breakfast at my favorite local cafe.

And here's a lovely picture for you, courtesy of joe's nyc--he is an amazing photographer and you should check him out!

0 comments: