Who? Sarah. Read it. It's what I hope to be writing by this time next year.
2
comments:
Anonymous
said...
Ideally, you'll go a little more prepared then Sarah was; perhaps with a job and without creditors breathing down your neck. That way you could spring for little luxuries like furniture.
You are so right! Actually, I have been holding off on buying a new couch because I would rather wait and buy one that will fit an NYC hipster pad. Other than that, I already have enough furniture to fill 2 or 3 NYC places and am excited about streamlining my life by whittling down the pile o'furniture!
2 comments:
Ideally, you'll go a little more prepared then Sarah was; perhaps with a job and without creditors breathing down your neck. That way you could spring for little luxuries like furniture.
You are so right! Actually, I have been holding off on buying a new couch because I would rather wait and buy one that will fit an NYC hipster pad. Other than that, I already have enough furniture to fill 2 or 3 NYC places and am excited about streamlining my life by whittling down the pile o'furniture!
Post a Comment